Thursday, July 07, 2022|
Share this story
The Merrie Monarch Festival said Monday ticket sales for the 2022 Wednesday night Hoʻike tickets will begin March 15 at the Merrie Monarch Festival Office, 865 Piilani St. in Hilo.
Office hours that day will be 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., while normal weekday office hours are 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The ho‘ike will be on April 20, and while the Merrie Monarch has normally presented the dance performances on Wednesday night free of charge, the long lines at the Edith Kanaka‘ole Multi-Purpose Stadium and health concerns related to COVID-19 have prompted the decision to sell 2,000 tickets to this year’s exhibition.
Here is additional information on hoʻike ticket sales:
• One person can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets at $5 apiece.
• Cash only, no credit cards or checks.
• No reservations, tickets are sold first-come-first served.
• All sales are final.
• Proof of vaccination and ID are required to enter the stadium. Negative test results will not be accepted in lieu of proof of vaccination.
• Masks are required at all times in the stadium, except when eating and drinking.
• And people are seated in pairs, with a three-foot buffer between the groups of seated individuals.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *