Police are renewing their request for public information about the whereabouts of six runaways, three from 2020 and four from earlier this year.
Each teen was featured in separate bulletins, and some have run away more than once.
• Makahiki Ikaika Moala, 16, was last seen at about 4:30 p.m. July 29, 2020, in the Panaewa area of Hilo. He’s described as 5 feet, 8 inches tall, 170 pounds, with a dark complexion, short black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing gray and blue plaid shorts, a gray T-shirt and white athletic shoes.
• Chanastie K. Caitano, 17, was last seen at about 1:30 a.m. Aug. 11, 2020, in the Mountain View area. She’s described as 5 feet, 3 inches tall, 133 pounds, with a medium complexion, shoulder-length brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing black spandex shorts and a white windbreaker jacket and might be in the Kaumana area of Hilo.
• Noa A. K. Lolohea, 16, was last seen at about noon Sept. 24, 2020, in Hilo. He’s described as 5 feet, 10 inches tall, between 120 and 160 pounds, with brown eyes and brown curly hair. When last seen, he was wearing a gray long-sleeved sweater and gray shorts. He is known to frequent the Keaukaha area of Hilo, as well as Keaau and Pahoa.
• Scott Kapeli-Spencer, 13, was last seen at about 8 p.m. Jan. 9 in Hilo. He’s described as 5 feet tall, 190 pounds, with brown eyes and dark curly hair.
• Kealii Kaniho, 15, was last seen at about 9:15 p.m. Jan. 11 in Hilo. He’s described as 5 feet, 4 inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. He has “Kaniho” tattooed on his back. He was last seen wearing a dark blue hoody, blue jeans and slippers.
• Lokelani Troche-Nobriga, 14, of Hilo was last seen Feb. 11 on Kilauea Avenue between Wilson Street and Barenaba Lane in Hilo. She’s described as almost 5 feet tall, with a fair complexion, brown hair and brown eyes. When last seen, her hair was in two pigtails, and she was wearing a plaid long-sleeved shirt with ripped denim jeans and a red mask, carrying a green backpack and riding a skateboard.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of these teens is asked to call the police nonemergency line at 935-3311 or Crime Stoppers at 961-8300.