Sunday, Feb. 25, 2024|
Share this story
The state Department of Health today reported 44 new cases of COVID-19 statewide.
Six new cases have been reported on Hawaii Island, bringing the total number of cases on the Big Island since the start of the pandemic to 1,605.
Free drive-through COVID-19 testing will continue to be provided through the week at a number of sites around the county, including:
• 2-6 p.m. Wednesday at Konawaena High School in Kealakekua;
• 3-6 p.m. Wednesday at the Afook-Chinen Civic Auditorium in Hilo . Please enter from the Kuawa Street entrance;
• 8 a.m.-noon Thursday at Waimea District Park in Waimea;
• 8 a.m.-noon Saturday at the Afook-Chinen Civic Auditorium in Hilo;
• 1-5 p.m. Saturday at Keaau High School in Keaau; and
• 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday at the West Hawaii Civic Center in Kailua-Kona.
Walk-up testing will be available 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday at Kahuku Park in Ocean View.
No insurance is necessary to be tested and there is no co-pay. Bring a driver’s license and insurance if you have one.
Those seeking testing should wear a face covering at all times and observe social distancing.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *