Eliminate burnout and return to brilliance by learning the “Principles of ‘Soul’-cial Service.”
The workshop, hosted by Ku‘ikahi Mediation Center, is slated for 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, May 24, at the Hawaii Innovation Center, 117 Keawe St., in downtown Hilo.
During this interactive workshop, participants will gain essential strategies that successful leaders use to honor the ‘soul’ of social service. Learn the keys to mitigate exhaustion and inefficacy, and how to nurture purpose, engagement and eudaimonia in yourself and others.
Participants will develop resilience and reconnect to their purpose through:
• Confidence. Identify your Upper Limit Problem and take the leap from excellence to genius.
• Curiosity. Understand the power of positive neuroplasticity and adopt a growth mindset.
• Calm. Gain strategies to stay grounded in chaos and constant change.
• Compassion. Overcome cynicism and build a culture of trust.
• Contribution. Learn the keys to effective coaching and spark brilliance in others.
The workshop will be led by Janice Ikeda, principal and owner of JI Consulting. She earned her master of arts degree in organizational leadership from Gonzaga University and her bacehlor of arts degree in communication from the University of Hawaii at Hilo. Ikeda believes in order to lead an extraordinary team, you must live an extraordinary life.
Cost to attend the workship is $95, which includes a catered lunch. Group discounts and individual needs-based scholarships are available.
Register online at http://soulcialservice.eventbrite.com or contact Majidah at 935-7844, ext. 3, or email@example.com.