Hawaii families learn to protect their estate and preserve wealth
Life changes and laws change. Is your trust keeping up with the times?
Attend Sterling & Tucker, LLP’s free Trust Review Seminar to find out why your living trust may not work and what you can do about it. Whether you have a trust or are thinking about creating a trust, you’ll learn what to look for so your trust does exactly what you want, when you want.
Will your trust:
- Offer any protection from nursing home costs?
- Protect assets for your heirs from creditors, or in the event of a divorce or lawsuit?
- Protect assets for heirs with disabilities?
- Have the flexibility you need with changing tax laws?
- Avoid the frustration and unnecessary expenses that come with probate?
Attend this free seminar and receive a complimentary Trust Review Consultation!
Wednesday, May 9
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
424 Kilauea Avenue
Seats are limited! To reserve, call (800) 807-3820 ext. 322 or register online now!
Our extensive experience has allowed us to personally assist over 10,000 families with their estate planning needs since 1991; Hawaii’s only member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys.
This is a paid advertisement. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not reflect those of the Hawaii Tribune-Herald and Oahu Publications Inc.