Kahilu Theatre presents ‘80s pop icon Tiffany

Courtesy photo Pop icon Tiffany will perform at 7 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 30, at the Kahilu Theatre in Waimea
Subscribe Now Choose a package that suits your preferences.
Start Free Account Get access to 7 premium stories every month for FREE!
Already a Subscriber? Current print subscriber? Activate your complimentary Digital account.

Eighties pop icon, singer/songwriter Tiffany, will perform at 7 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 30, at the Kahilu Theatre in Waimea.

Legendary pop star Tiffany Renee Darwish, more commonly known as Tiffany, has earned two No. 1 hit singles, “I Think We’re Alone Now,” and “Could’ve Been,” and set a record as the youngest female artist to top the Billboard charts with her self-titled debut album.

In 2000, Billboard Magazine described Tiffany’s album “The Color of Silence” as “thoughtful, intelligent, and full of grace” and ranked it among the ‘Top Ten Best Albums of the Year.” She has sold over 15 million albums to date.

On tour with her 10th studio album, “Pieces of Me,” Tiffany is committed to bring her new pop/rock sound worldwide and is excited to take this music to her fans everywhere. As a writer and co-producer, Tiffany brings us into her world, and it’s clear to see her passion and vulnerability on this latest project.

Said Tiffany, “It’s about embracing life, even if you’ve made mistakes, wasted time on relationships or career choices, it’s about taking back control and moving on. You really are getting all the pieces of me, everything I’ve ever dreamed and wanted.”

Tickets are $65/$35 and can be purchased online at kahilutheatre.org, by calling 885-6868 or in person at the Kahilu Theatre Box Office, located at 67-1186 Lindsey Road, Waimea.