Police finish overdose probe: 14-year-old West Hawaii girl died after sniffing substance containing fentanyl
The Hawaii Police Department has confirmed its investigation into the fatal fentanyl overdose of a 14-year-old West Hawaii girl was routed to the county prosecutor’s office last month.
Start Free AccountGet access to 10 premium stories every month for FREE!
Already a Subscriber?Current print subscriber? Activate your complimentary Digital account.
Subscribe NowChoose a package that suits your preferences.