Start off the new year with an act of altruism or fulfill a resolution that makes you feel great by giving blood.
Blood Bank of Hawaii reminds everyone that it’s easy to do, is rewarding and saves lives.
Celebrate National Blood Donor Month and join the ranks of lifesavers by participating in Big Island blood drives in January.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 848-4770 or visit BBH.org.
Where to donate
The following are Big Island blood drives are scheduled for January. Drives are subject to change.
• 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Jan. 8, LDS Waimea Ward, Cultural Hall
• 8:45 a.m.-5:15 p.m. Jan. 9, LDS Kona Stake
• 7 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Jan. 10, LDS Kona Stake Center, Cultural Hall
• 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Jan. 22, Hilo Hawaiian, Moku ‘Ola Room
• 7:30 a.m.-2:45 Jan. 23, Aunty Sally Kaleohano’s Luau Hale, Main Room
• 8:45 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Jan. 24, Kamehameha Schools Hawaii, WCL Integrated Facility, Multipurpose Room
• 7:45 a.m.-2:45 p.m. Jan. 25, Hilo High School gym
• 8:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Jan. 26, Waiakea High School library