Police seek two for violating probation
Police are looking for a 29-year-old Hilo man and a 31-year-old Hilo woman each wanted on two $50,000 bench warrants apiece for violating their probation.
Bryce Dustin Feary is described as 5-foot-11, 170 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair.
And Jaclyn Kanani Kama is described as 5-foot-6, 145 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information the whereabouts of either individual is asked call the Police Department’s non-emergency line at 935-3311. Those who prefer anonymity may call Crime Stoppers at 961-8300.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.