Lee Loy leads Hawaii Island Realtors
The Hawaii Island Realtors organization installed Susan E. Lee Loy as its president for 2014 during its 47th annual installation banquet Dec. 9 at the Hilo Hawaiian Hotel.
Lunch was served and the group enjoyed a “buss laugh” great time with special guest Augie T.
Other incoming officers are:
• Linda Moulin, president-elect.
• Rochelle Augustin Beck, vice president.
• Sandra Lee Hegerfeldt, secretary.
• Jared Gate, treasurer.
• Wailana Herbst, immediate past president.
Incoming directors are:
• Evan Clarke.
• Cathy Fedak.
• Heather Hedenschau.
• CJ Kimberly.
• Beth Richardson.
• Chuck Taylor.
• Peggy Yuan.
The group congratulated 2013 Realtor of the Year winner Peggy Yuan of Lava Rock Realty and thanked the outgoing leadership team, committee chairs, sponsors and staffers for their hard work and dedication.
The group’s vision is to be “The Voice for Real Estate on Hawaii, The Big Island.”
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.