Hawaiian Airlines still tops on-time rankings
Here are the federal government’s rankings of how often airline flights arrived within 14 minutes of schedule in February:
1. Hawaiian Airlines, 90.1 percent
2. Alaska Airlines, 85.7 percent
3. Delta Air Lines, 77.5 percent
4. AirTran Airways, 75.0 percent
5. American Airlines, 74.0 percent
6. US Airways, 73.8 percent
7. Virgin America, 73.2 percent
8. SkyWest, 71.1 percent
9. Southwest Airlines, 70.4 percent
10. United Airlines, 70.0 percent
11. American Eagle, 66.5 percent
12. JetBlue Airways, 64.6 percent
13. Frontier Airlines, 64.2 percent
14. ExpressJet, 59.0 percent
Total of all reporting airlines: 70.7 percent
Source: U.S. Department of Transportation
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.