Family Fun Day rescheduled
The Kahilu Theatre rescheduled its Family Fun Day celebrating the 2014-15 season launch from Sunday to 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 23, because of hurricanes Iselle and Julio.
Kahilu will go ahead with an online launch of the season with tickets still going on sale at 9 a.m. Sunday on www.kahilutheatre.org.
Family Fun Day is free and open to the public. For the schedule and additional information, visit www.kahilutheatre.org or call 885-6868.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Oahu Publishing Inc. or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Oahu Publishing Inc. is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.